Northern Air Systems Modified Units are designed and built with the highest reliability. We take current units on the market and modify them so they last and have a rugged construction for the most demanding environments.
Explosion proof Modified Units are available to meet both Class 1, Division 2 and Class 1, Division 1 hazardous location codes as well as N.E.C. and I.E.C. compliant codes. This Wall Mount product line is Third Party Certified through ETL (INTERTEK) and they can be purchased from 1.5 ton through 6 ton.
Rugged construction provides dependable cooling in the most demanding environments designed for 24 hour operation in high load demands.
Rugged construction provides dependable cooling in the most demanding environments
Designed for 24 hour operation in high load demands, from -30 to 125 Fahrenheit
We take standard OEM units and modify them to meet your exact specifications
• Spark Proof Fan Blade
• Explosion Proof Overload Protection on Motors and Compressor
• Dual Blowers
• High and Low Pressure Safety Switches
• Aluminum Fin with Copper Tube Coils
• Emergency Shutdown
• Easily Accessible Motor
• Explosion Proof Power Disconnect Switch
• Electric Heat
• Stainless Steel Housing
• Corrosion Protection on MetaI and/or Coils
• Copper Fin Copper Tube Coils
• Supply Air Grille and Return Air Grille
• Purge & Pressurization