For use in Hazardous areas Class I, Division 1 & 2. As well as Class II systems. These units are typically used for declassifying interior of buildings within Hazardous Locations in Refining, Oil & Gas, Plastics and Marine applications. This method of protection provides significant cost savings compared to a building with all explosion proof equipment in the interior. Blower housings are designed around the project specification. Designed to meet NFPA 496 standards and available with wide variety of customized options, do give us a call to discuss a solution for your project needs. All our units are fully tested and inspected prior to shipment.
For over a decade Northern Air has provided the highest quality HVAC system for Mobile Medical, Television Broadcast, Command Centers, Marine, Drilling rigs, Military, and many other custom applications.
• Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Finish
• Reverse Incline Blower for General Purpose and Explosion Proof Applications
• Class 1, Div. 1 TEFC Motor and non-sparking Blower for Division 1 application
• Filtration made to order and comes standard with Washable Alum. Mesh
• Fresh Air Stacks
• Loss of Room Pressure Alarm
• Low Leak Fresh Air Dampers
• Mounted on Unit or Standalone
• Purge and Pressurization NFPA 496 and General Purpose
• Custom options available on request
• NEC & IEC Compliant
2020 Modified Purge and Pressurization
Looking for a quote? Reach out to us today to see how we can help with your HVAC needs. Our sales team will be back in touch shortly.