Are you looking for the highest quality mobile medical HVAC units due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus world pandemic or any other medical emergency?
Northern Air Mobile Medical units are designed for extreme temps from -40° to 131° F. Our units have one of the lowest fail rates in the industry. Medical companies and trailer/temporary housing companies all over the world use Northern Air Systems as their go-to manufacturer for these types of HVAC units.
Our Mobile Medical HVAC Units contain the following:
• Available from 2 to 24 tons
• Can be used as a wall mount, front mount, pad mount, roof mount or split system
• Industrial electrical components
• Heavy duty scroll / digital scroll compressors
• Modulating condensing fans with head pressure control
• Steel tube welded frame construction with 4,000 hour powder coat paint
• Industrial grade electrical components with PLC controls
• Complete self-diagnostics and alarms
• Fin tube heating elements
• German engineered evaporator and condenser fans with speed control
• Easy hinged door access to major components
Mobile Medical HVAC Features:
• New systems have upgraded and advanced electronics with remote monitoring capabilities
• NAS units contain energy efficient fans and compressors
• Reduces power consumption up to 50% depending on operating conditions
NAS Mobile Medical HVAC Systems:
• Lighter weight with better performance
• Have a quieter operation
• Environmentally friendly
Are you looking to learn more about our Mobile Medical HVAC Units or any specialized HVAC systems for your medical trailers, shelters, tents and housing due to COVID-19 Corona virus, please reach out to us right away to see how we can help you.