Northern Air Systems is in the news often and releases media statements on occasion. Take a moment and read some of our news and PR below.
• Northern Air makes plans to attend the ASHRAE Winter Conference and AHR Expo. Contact us if you would like to meet our President, Tim Confer, at the show!
• Northern Air launches an all new refreshed corporate website.
• Northern Air made the annual Rochester Top 100 list once again! Click Here for details.
• Northern Air is showcased in the Rochester Business Journal. Click Here for the article.
• Northern Air announces it’s partnership with BGSE Group, at the International Airport Ground Support Expo, to produce HVAC units for commercial and military Aviation industries around the world.
• Northern Air maintains it’s ISO 9001 certification and comes up to date with being ISO 9001:2015 certified.
• Northern Air is headed to the 2017 AHR Expo, held in Las Vegas as an attendee. Meet our President, Vice President of Sales and Engineering team on the trade show floor! If you would like to make plans for a meet & greet, contact us today to set up a schedule.
• Northern Air makes plans to attend Modern Day Marine as an exhibitor. Come see our amazing display at Booth #3423.
December • Northern Air launches new updated website for 2016
• Northern Air Systems listed as #37 in the Rochester Top 100 by the Rochester Business Alliance
April • Northern Air Systems launches new corporate website• Northern Air Systems to attend the 2014 NAB (North American Broadcasters) show in Las Vegas, NV between April 5 – 10, 2014 as an attendeeMarch• Northern Air Systems to exhibit at the Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, TX between May 5 – 8, 2014. See them at booth #160.
• Advanced Mobility completes installation of a new Northern Air Systems “Green” HVAC unit customized to fit a TV production trailer for the Mobile TV Group. (Read More)
• Northern Air Systems present as the U.S. Ambassador to Brazil participates in a ribbon cutting ceremony at the U.S. pavilion during Rio Oil & Gas 2012 (Read More)