These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Northern Air Systems. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Message Board Rules
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policing below).
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or banning.
- Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Users posting spam will be warned or banned and their post removed.
- The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, negative, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings or banning and/or the revocation of private messaging.
- We operate a three strike policy. Users will be warned a maximum of three times for any and all offences in a three month period. If the need arises for a fourth warning, a ban will be put in place.
- Arguing with team members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this exceed three strikes a ban will be put in place as above.